2 for 1 on everything from £55 including designers
PICK 1 PAIR...THEN ANOTHER. FOR FREE!
We know that the cost of everyday living can sometimes be a bit of a strain so a little extra for your hard earned can go a long way. And that’s why we give our customers a FREE pair of prescription glasses with their order. Simple as that really. No snags or hidden catches, just a great selection to pick from with styles starting from £55.
So in plain English, here’s how it works:
- Pick your perfect pair of specs with styles from Glasses Direct’s ‘The Collection’ starting at just £55. Then pick ANOTHER pair of glasses and get the cheaper of the two for absolutely nothing. Pay zilch. For FREE! That's two pairs from just £55 View glasses >>
- More of a designer lover? No problem. Our designer range starts from £75. Pick ANOTHER pair of designer frames and you’re laughing. You’ll pay nothing for the cheaper of the two frames.That’s two designer pairs from just £75 View glasses >>
Oh, and one more thing, if you’re the generous type then you can give your second pair to whoever you fancy; A friend or family member. Whoever you’d like to make smile, we’ll leave that up to you.
Browse our full range of frames, our Designer frames or our GD collection.
How do I order?
- Select two of your favourite frames
- Why not try our Unlimited Home Trial – four pairs to try on at home for seven days – to make sure the style and fit are right for you?
- You need an up-to-date prescription – book an eye test with your optician and request a copy of your prescription (they are legally obliged to provide one)
- Select the lenses you want – you also have the chance to select other lens options such as coloured tints
- Input your prescription - if we have this already you skip and continue
- Proceed to the check-out – one of your pairs will appear as FREE
- Our team of qualified opticians will make them to your prescription and deliver both pairs within days
Frequently Asked Questions
Q:Does the second pair include varifocals?
A: The second pair comes with our standard optical plastic single vision lenses for free, there is a £95 charge for varifocals in either pair.
Q: Can I use someone else's prescription?
A: Yes, you can buy two pairs for two people in the same order if you want. One for you, one for a friend/partner/wife/husband! Their prescription will also need to be less than two years old
Q: Can I get one pair for distance and one for reading?
Q: Do I need to buy them both at the same time?
A: Yes. You cannot place an order now, and get the second pair later.
Terms and conditions:
- Designer sunglasses frames do not qualify for a free second pair.
- Free second pair can be up to the same value.
- We'll include single vision lenses in both pairs completely free but you'll need to pay for additional coatings or lens options (eg varifocals or thinner lenses) separately for each pair
- If you don't want either of them you can send them both back for a full refund or replacement. Our full returns policy is here